I received an email from a casting director in New York, looking for people with Type 2 who use Lantus to do a photo shoot. You don't have to live in New York to apply. I don't qualify, but I thought I'd pass this along. This is due by tomorrow, so hurry! If you do participate, I'd love to hear about your experience!
CASTING FOR REAL PEOPLE LIVING WITH TYPE II DIABETES
**CURRENTLY USING LANTUS**
FOR A “LANTUS SOLOSTAR” PHOTO SHOOT
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Men & Women, Ages 40-55, with Type 2 Diabetes currently using Lantus. IDEALLY, Lantus Solostar Pen, but open to those using insulin syringe.
- All shapes, sizes and ethnicities welcome
EMAIL SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
Monday, Dec. 10th, 2012
SHOOT DATE (if selected):
Thursday, December 20, 2012 – 1 Full Day
Location: New York City
**will compensate for travel and lodging if selected.
- EMAIL: 3 or more pictures of yourself. Full length and close up to email@example.com
These do NOT need to be professional - candids are fine.
- TELL US: Do you currently use Lantus for your Type 2 Diabetes? Do you use the Solostar Pen, or insulin syringe?
- BE SURE TO INCLUDE: Your full name, age, where you live, and contact email/phone
Post a Comment