2. Stay on top of my studies, maybe even ahead - School starts Monday!
3. Check at least my fasting glucose levels daily - Not quite, but more than before
4. Exercise at least three days per week - Plan to start tomorrow. Bad cold made it hard to breathe
5. Stop worrying about the scale. Worry about how I feel. - Easier said than done!
6. Set up study times like office hours and stick to them - Still need to set those up.
7. Blog at least 2-3 times per week. This blog and my book review blog. - Umm...
8. Plan this year's vegetable garden
9. Plant said veggies
10. Tend to the garden
11. Can as much as possible from the garden
12. Finish my résumé - Oh yeah...
13. Submit résumé
14. Sort through kid clothes to prepare for garage sale
15. Actually have a garage sale
16. Keep calendar updated - So far so good, but it's only January 13th
18. Add unwanted clutter to garage sale
19. Have garage sale (yes, I need to have that twice as a reminder)
20. Play with my children every day. Even busy days.
21. Read with my children. Even if we're reading our own thing. Make DEAR time - drop everything and read
22. Make dinner on weekdays when I'm home - I've actually been doing good on this! I think eMeals really helps (more on that later). I've even been prepping meals for nights I work. The crockpot has become a staple again.
23. Make more crockpot meals
24. Make a menu - Subscribed to eMeals. More about this later.
25. Plan when to eat out. Not because we didn't plan something for dinner - Doing better!
26. One night a week devoted to family, not homework
27. Time with just hubby every week - We saw Les Miserables at the movie theater yesterday
28. Family vacation
29. Family walks
30. Walk to the farmer's market weekly during the summer, even if not buying
31. Walk to grocery store if list is small
32. Use cloth bags for groceries on a more regular basis
33. Make sure to revisit this list weekly - Ok, took me a little over a week to review it.
34. Bookmark this page on desktop to make 33 easier
35. Figure out Windows 8 - It's getting easier!
37. Pray daily - Even a five second prayer is a prayer!
39. Listen for that still small voice
40. Take time for me
41. Don't feel guilty for #40 - I'm a mom; this one is a toughy!
42. Figure out my own answer to life, the universe, and everything
43. Embrace turning 43 this year
44. Learn to say no
45. Say yes to things that are meaningful to me
46. Start riding my bike
47. Stick with my educational goals
48. Take the time to spend with each child one-on-one
49. Tell my children daily that I love them
50. Email my parents and siblings more often
51. Eat dinner at the dining room table - Even ate breakfast there this morning!
52. Love life!
I feel I'm making good progress. It's helpful to revisit this list so I remember what's important. Do you have a list of goals?