- Mister Rogers - I've always looked up to him and his gentle, accepting nature. He's an inspiration for the type of parent and teacher I look to be.
- John Denver - Hubby and I have enjoyed sharing his music during our courtship. My ringtone for hubby is actually a John Denver song.
- Mary, Mother of Jesus - Two of my favorite songs are "Breath of Heaven" and "Mary, Did You Know" - both songs that talk about the birth of Jesus from his mother's point of view. How was it to raise our Savior?
- My maternal grandmother, Beulah - I never had the opportunity to meet her. She was a beautiful woman, and I would love to get to know her.
- The DOC - What? Are you saying I can't lump the diabetes online community (DOC) into one person? Well, this is my blog and I couldn't think of anyone else at the moment, so I decided to get creative. The DOC is my main support system while dealing with diabetes, so I'd like to invite them all over for dinner!
Thursday, April 19, 2012
My Diner Guest List (#HAWMC)
Today's WEGO prompt: Who are 5 people you’d love to have dinner with (living or deceased) and why?