- Sleep is good for a bad back. Slouching in a chair is not.
- Stealing the recliner right after a kid has been in it, while it's still warm, feels good on the back.
- Skipping down the stairs because your back is starting to feel better makes it feel worse.
- Having pre-cooked meat packaged in Food Saver bags in the freezer makes dinner a snap when you don't feel like cooking.
- When one has a bad back and a cold, it is in that person's best interest to brace oneself before letting out a good German sneeze.
- Eating a higher carb meal for breakfast will make the diabetic with a bad back have to use the restroom frequently. Might be better to stick to low carbs if that diabetic wants to stay in the chair for longer periods of time.
- Kids really do help out more often when Mom plays the hurt back card. "Sweetie, can you go downstairs and get Mommy a Diet Coke? My back really hurts and I can't do the stairs right now."
- It also helps when the dishwasher needs to be emptied.
- Squeezer hugs (aka bear hugs) can hurt.
- My family is awesome! (Of course I already knew that!)
Monday, April 18, 2011
Top 10 things I learned today...
Posted by Sue Rericha at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment