Of course New Year's is also about resolutions. My goals for this year are things that are measurable and reachable. Vague resolutions like "lose weight" and "spend more time with the family" are almost certain to fail. Being more specific helps to keep me on track.
My goals for 2010 are:
- lose 20 lbs
- lower my A1c to under 6.0
- check my glucose levels at least twice per day
- take the children to the Y for non-class time at least once per week
- eat out only one lunch and one dinner per week
- follow my plan through Financial Peace University