At lunchtime, we went out to our favorite Asian buffet where we ran into a couple of my husband's coworkers and the staff from our church. Our five year old is really liking our new pastor and was excited to see her as well as the others from church. I'm glad she likes the new pastor and has clicked with her. Our previous pastor is awesome and the children love her, so I was concerned how they would take to this new one. So far they all like her.
This afternoon I put away my morning purchases and did the usual after school running around.
- Pick up two kids
- Get the younger three started on chores
- Pick up older two and a friend
- #2 and friend practice a trumpet duet
- Pick up dog food and hubby
- Back home
- Pick up second one and her friend to take the friend home.
- Watch a little TV and play online